Standard And Reference Electrodes Sintered Silver Silver Chloride (AgCl) EEG Electrodes For Brain Wave Monitoring
Advantages of AgCl material EEG electrodes:
silver/silver chloride(Ag/AgCl) electrodes are made from very finely powdered high purity silver and silver chloride. They are mixed in a specific ratio and compacted into the electrode body at very high pressures. The resulting pallet is relatively thick (0.7mm to 1.0mm) and never needs to be rechloridized because it is a homogenous mixture.
• Less noise (from low frequencies)
• Less offset and less polarization and contribution to DC drift than many other types of EEG electrode.
• The disc shape and bigger diameter provides fast, easy placement
• Less likely to move when properly applied
• Can be used with EEG-Paste (10-20), EEG-Gel or just using saline in conjunction with the “Free-Cap”.
• The cable has a very stable connection to the electrode body and therefore provides a long life of the sensor.
• Our (Ag/AgCl) electrodes are made from with a mixture of very finely manufactured high purity silver and
silver chloride. The sintering process was made under very high pressure but still provides a very thick layer
· PVC material and TPU material for selecting
· Shielding wire is optional
· 10 colors, Red, White, Green, Black, Grey, Brown, Blue, Purple, Orange, Yellow.
Ag-AgCl electrodes made by BESDATA have superior properties, they're made from a mixture of very finely manufactured high purity silver and silver chloride, A careful proprietary process results in a fine grain, homogeneous mixture of silver and silver chloride. The mixture is then compressed and sintered into the various configurations. A pliable silver wire is imbedded in the Ag-AgCl matrix to provide electrical connection by soldering or other means.
Unlike plated or chlorided silver, BESDATA Ag-AgCl electrodes are homogeneous throughout. If the surface is damaged or contaminated, a new surface can be exposed to restore the original performance of the electrode.
Ag-AgCl electrodes are nontoxic because of their stability and reproducibility, Ag-AgCl electrodes make excellent STANDARD and REFERENCE electrodes
|Product Name||Cranial Nerves EEG Electrodes|
|Cup material||Sintered Ag/Cl|
|Connector Type||Din 1.5mm|
|Cable color||Red, White, Green, Black, Grey, Brown, Blue, Purple, Orange, Yellow|
properties of different types of electrodes when used in combination with a chloride containing gel
|Electrode||offset voltage,resistance and polarization||Rate of drift||Noise level||suitability for DC-coupled recording||long time contant AC-coupled recording|
|sintered AgCl||very low||very low||low||excellent||excellent|
|disposable AgCl||low||very low||low||good||excellent|
|stainless steel||very high||n.a||medium||poor||medium|