|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||ISO13485 / CE|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Payment Terms:||D/P, D/A, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, L/C|
|Wire:||Pure Silver||Electrodes:||Sintered Silver Silver Chloride|
|Size:||8mm/10mm||Usage:||Electrochemistry, Stimulation, Precision Bioelectric Recording And Electrophysiology.|
|User:||Research And Clinical||Match With:||Hospitals And Institutes|
Sintered Ag AgCl Silver Silver Chloride Electrodes Low Noise Low Impedance For Research And Clinical
● Dispersed Ag/AgCl with micro-porous structure and non-polarization
● Precision measurement and low-noise
● Easy machining and processing by sanding, filing, cutting and drilling
● Available in a variety of standard configurations for use in electrochemistry, electrophysiology, and precision bioelectric recording and stimulation.
● Resistant against surface abrasion, as a new surface can be exposed to restore the original performance of the electrode
● Optimal choice for scientific research and clinical electrophysiological measurement
● DC Offset voltage: ＜150 μV; Drift: ＜25 μV/h
● Cathodic protection, Reference electrode
● Environmental monitoring: Underwater Electrical Field Measurement, Electrical Prospecting
● Custom made for specific requirements
Resistant against surface abrasion and easy maching and processing
To use in EEG, EMG, PSG and EP studies
It’s compatible with all brands of EEG/EMG/PSG systems.
Strong connection between cup and lead. With very high quality cable Reduces artefacts.
There are 10 different colour of lead.
There are options for cable lenght 1m, 1.5m, 2m, 2.5m and 3m
|Product Number||Type||Sensor Diameter||Sensor Length||Exposed Wire|