|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1unit|
|Payment Terms:||D/P, D/A, L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Paypal,|
|Supply Ability:||3000units per month|
|Product Name::||Portable Video Laryngoscope||Charging Times::||>300times|
|Displayer::||2.5"(LCD)||Field Of View::||60 Degree|
|Waterproof::||IPX7||Blade Type::||Adult, Pediatric, Neonate|
|Camera Resolution||640X480, 0.3Mpixels|
|Rotating angles of the monitor in up and down||0 º~130 º|
|Rotating angles of the monitor in right and left||0 º~270 º|
|Angle of vision||≥60º|
|Discharging time of battery||>1h|
|Charger output||4.2V, 500mA|
A perfect solution for doctors in Anesthesia, ICU, Operation Room, Emergency Rescue to handle all kinds of airway management problems.
No matter you are a doctor, a dealer, a manufacturer, it's the same that you need a perfect airway management tool for paitents, for hospitals , and for a mutual benificial business.
1. A tool can make air-way intubation more rapid, accurate, as far as possible to reduce damage, and can cope with difficult airway effectively.
2. When facing critical patients, we make the functions of airway management system to be more thorough, convenient for operation. Besides, we could record the case for sharing and teching purpose.
3. Allow respond to emergency intubation patients and adapt to both indoor and outdoor resure enviroment.
4. Neonate delicate love and care, safer, reliable and suitable air-way management tool for neonate.
5. Our video laryngoscope with Smart Anti-Fog Technology, doctors will not face fog problem.
1, Slider design, support intubation for all patiens by just one handle. Neonate/ Pediatric/Adult size blades, economical & disposable
2, AV out put, Battery rechargeable, Indoor/ Outdoor mode adjustable.
3, 360 °All sight LCD, no blind spot. Fast and simple operation.
4, Leading Image Quality. Advanced Micro-imaging technology
5, The Unique Anti-fog Technology. No need preheating and waiting. Doctors will not face fog problem.
1. General endotracheal intubation
2. Double-lumen endobronchial intubation positioning
3. Difficult airway management
4. Departments of Application : ICU / OR / ER / NICU / RICU